Rosso Igt delle Venezie
ROSSO IGT DELLE VENEZIE
- Vine variety:
- Blending of Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Raboso Piave.
- Average production:
- 115 qli/ha
- After a careful pressing of red and selected grapes the must and the vinasse are put through fermentation and under the pressure of the carbon dioxide they produce. Taking advantage of the pressure generated the mass is stirred at regular intervals without mechanical manipulations. The further maceration occurs under nitrogen and after that, at the right moment, comes the racking.
- This kind of wine stands for some time in steel tanks and then moved in oak barrels. The slowly maturation helps to bring out the high quality of the fruit.
- Organoleptic properties:
- The particular fermentation method called MYTHOS® gives to the wine its particular full-bodied flavour, obtained thanks to the hard extraction caused by the pressure created. The tannic and the rich taste of this wine is perfect balanced with the complexity of its bouquet.
- Alcohol content:
- Diverè is perfect with fillet and grilled and red meat dishes.
Serve at 16° - 18° C.