Cabernet Barrique Igt Veneto
CABERNET BARRIQUE IGT VENETO
- Vine variety:
- Blending of Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Average production:
- 120 qli/ha
- Riki 84 is obtained from an accurate selection of Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon grapes and from a long maturation and fermentation which help us to produce a full-bodied flavour red wine, suitable for the ageing.
- After a first refinement in steel tanks it completes its maturation in oak barrels, where it stands until is ready to satisfy the most demanding and fine taster.
- Organoleptic properties:
- Garnet-red colour, spicy bouquet with hints of red fruits and vanilla. Riki 84 is a barriqued cabernet with a strong and, at the same time, mellow taste.
- Alcohol content:
- It's fantastic with game, roasted and red meats.
Best Served at 18/20°C.