Rosso Igt Delle Venezie
ROSSO IGT DELLE VENEZIE
- Vine variety:
- Blending of Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Raboso.
- Average production:
- 105 qli/ha
- Extended maceration and oxygenation at the beginning of the fermentation. Repeated and focused delestage assemblies. Controlled temperature in dedicated stainless steel wine-makers.
- Young and fresh wine but with a stable and long maturation.
- Organoleptic properties:
- Full-bodied wine, characterized by its ruby red colour, its balanced bouquet and its bright nose of red fruits and Violets.
- Alcohol content:
- It pairs perfectly with game and red meats.
Serve at 16 - 18° C.