Bianco Igt Marca Trevigiana
BIANCO IGT MARCA TREVIGIANA
- Vine variety:
- Chardonnay, Tai, Sauvignon Blanc.
- Average production:
- 110 qli/ha
- White winemaking made with a delicate pressing of the grapes. Temperature-controlled fermentation at 16 – 18°.
- Our reasoned cuvée is allowed to stand in steel tanks until it reaches that harmonic and rich bouquet that makes it very special.
- Organoleptic properties:
- Full-bodied flavour, rich and young aroma: Dramino Bianco is the perfect mixture of the most noble vine varieties of our territory.
- Alcohol content:
- Usually it is served as an aperitif but it pairs very well with fish dishes or white meats.
It is best served cold.